Image shows Weetwood Hall, sections of this stone built property date back to 1625. In 1919 the Hall was bought from Sir Henry Hickman Beckett Bacon by Leeds University. In 1926 they transformed it into a residence for female students. By 2000 it had been redeveloped into the Weetwood Hotel and Confrence Centre.
This image shows the main entrance to this listed building.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.