Image show the main entrance to this listed building. Sections of the peoperty date back to 1625. In 1919 the Hall was bought from Sir Henry Hickman Beckett Bacon by Leeds University. In 1926 the Hall was converted into a residence for female students. By 2000 it had been redeveloped into the Weetwood Hotel and Conference Centre.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.