leodis logo

Leeds City Council

Open archives compliant site

Supported by BIG Lottery Fund

Enrich UK Lottery Fund

Weetwood Hall, Ring Road

Weetwood Hall, Ring Road
Undated. Image show the main entrance to this listed building. Sections of the peoperty date back to 1625. In 1919 the Hall was bought from Sir Henry Hickman Beckett Bacon by Leeds University. In 1926 the Hall was converted into a residence for female students. By 2000 it had been redeveloped into the Weetwood Hotel and Conference Centre.

User Comments:
This photograph cannot be purchased due to copyright restrictions.