Image shows a side view of St. Peter's Church looking on the far right towards the junction with Main Street. The Church stands now as it was reconstructed in 1855. Only the tower remains from the original 15th Century Church.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.