Image shows the corner where Church View in the background meets Main Street in the foreground. St. Peter's Church is located at the bottom of Church View and was consecrated by the Bishop of Ripon on 28th November 1855. The tower is all that stands of the original 15th Century Church which was reconstructed between 1853 & 1855. The tower is built in the ' Leeds District' style of battlemented parapets corbelled out. Visible in front of the Church is the war Memorial and Lynch Gate where a sign gives the times of Whit Sunday Services.