View of the rear entrance to Farnley Hall, off Hall Lane. The stone built Hall is seen left and on the right is the stable block, later used as stores. This building constructed in hand made red brick, is Grade II listed, and probably dates from the 17th Century. It was rebuilt in 1806. The stables are on two storeys with a row of garage doors at ground level. The windows are stone mullion with leaded panes and there are gable copings. The road leads to Farnley Hall Farm where there is a listed barn.