View of Farnley Hall situated off the south side of Hall Lane. Although the original Hall dates from 1586, as built by Thomas Danby, very little of this now still exists. Most of the Hall dates from the 18th, 19th and 20th Centuries. On the left, the 2 storey bowed end bay is visible, facing east on the right return. The rear wing of the east facade is adjacent to it and incorporates twelve windows on two levels, and a doorway to the left Centre. On the right of the image the old brick stable block is visible dating back to the 17th Century. The brickwork is random bond and the bricks are hand made. The Hall, the Stables and various other buildings are grade II listed.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.