View of The Parade in Saxton Gardens taken from the 'old park'. It shows these former concrete tower blocks, dating from 1957, stripped back to the original framework. This is part of the re-development of a five acre site by Urban Splash. Architects, Union North, have re-designed the interiors to provide 410 1 and 2 bedroomed apartments. Construction work is contracted to Henry Boot Construction (U.K.) Ltd. The development is now known as 'Saxton'.