View of the semi-derelict Methodist Chapel from Leeds Road (B6137). It was constructed in red brick and opened in 1867 on the corner of Well Lane and Leeds Road. The chapel became established as part of the Castleford Circuit. The final service was held here on 3rd June 1961 before the building was sold off to the council. It was demolished in 1969 as part of an improvement scheme.