The photograph shows the porch at Adel Church also known as St. John the Baptist Church. It is believed that the Church was built between 1160 and 1170. Six sculpted panels are situated above the arch of the door. The upper most is the Agnus Dei which is the symbol of John the Baptist. Directly below this is the sculpture of the Lord. The other four represents the Evangelists. The doorway was originally covered by a large porch which was removed around 1816 this has led to deterioration of the sculptures.