View of St. Mary's Church looking from the High Street. The Church of St. Mary the Virgin was erected in 1812 but was rebuilt between 1874 and 1885 at a cost of £12,000. A woman in Victorian dress can be seen in the High Street and a black dog looks on in the foreground.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.