View showing re-development taking place at flats on Saxton Gardens. The flats on the right have been stripped to the steel frame prior to being re-modelled. The flats were originally built in the mid 1950s and opened in 1957.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.