Aerial view of Park Square surrounded by trees just off centre. St Paul's Street runs from the top left hand corner to the bottom edge. The moorish warehouse between the south side of the square and St Paul's Street was designed by Thomas Ambler in 1878 for John Barran, the clothing manufacture. Adjacent to it is the former site of St Paul's Church which was demolished in 1906. It was not built on until the 1930s when the offices for the Water Board were erected. Park Place runs across the bottom left hand corner parallel with St Paul's Street. Park Square East cuts across the bottom right hand corner to join Park Square East behind the properties on the right hand side of Park Square. The road in front of these properties is Park Square North. Park Square West is at the head of the square running between St. Paul's Street and Park Lane. After the junction with Park Lane is Park Street running to the top right edge. On the corner the building with the turret is the old Leeds Corporation Rates Office.