View of St. Mary's Church, built between 1823 and 1827 on a £12,520 grant provided under the Million Act. It was designed by Architect, Thomas Taylor in the Early English style and was able to accommodate 1,200 people.
Photograph courtesy of Terry Cryer.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.