View looking north along Farsley Town Street, taken from St. John's Church Tower. The tall chimney on the left of the picture belongs to Sunny Bank Mills. This woollen Mill was built in the 1830s and in 1876 was bought by Edwin Woodhouse, later a Lord Mayor of Leeds.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.