14th January 1980.
View of Broadway, part of the Leeds outer Ring Road, looking in the direction of Woodside. Broadway Hall is visible centrally. It was built in the early nineteenth century for a local family by the name of Blackburn.It used to be known as Bank House. Between 1930 and 1960 Broadway Hall was the venue for dances where local people met their future partners. Number 1 Stoney Lane is the road coming off Broadway, centre. The white property to the right of it is number 344 Broadway. The Bartlett Group (sign left of centre) are based at Broadway Hall.