View of the former Little London School from Micklefield Lane in the conservation area of Little London. It dates from 1846 and closed in 1960 when the buildings were used for storage by the education authority. In this image work is in progress to renovate the old school which is built around a courtyard once used as a playground. The building contractor is D.A. Coulson (properties) Ltd of Yeadon as indicated by the sign behind the wall. The buildings are now private dwellings known as Micklefield Mews. The house on the left is number 13 Micklefield Lane and behind the school stone terraced properties in Lombard Street are visible.