9th December 1980.
View of the former Friends' School which opened on 2nd April 1832. It was mainly funded by the Society of Friends and was converted from an old wool warehouse. The stone building with porch, left, is number 4 Low Green. Low Green is now a conversation area. At the time of the image the premises were in use as light industrial units.