9th December 1980.
Image shows a stone built property with a porch at number 4 Low Green, off Cliffe Lane. The taller stone building, right, is part of the old Friends' School founded here in 1832 by the 'Society of Friends', the Quaker movement.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.