9th December 1980.
View from Cliffe Lane, foreground, showing the rear of stone properties fronting Leeds Road, left. The two storey adjoining building at the extreme left edge is Low Green Stores, a grocers. In the centre there is a walkway between the properties and Friends' School opened on 2nd April 1832 and was founded by the Society of Friends (Quaker Movement). The locality is known as Low Green and is a Conservation area.