9th December 1980.
Image shows a stone gable end with missing and broken window panes. The building is part of the former Friends' School which was established here by the Society of Friends in 1832. It closed as a school in 1921 and the 43 pupils were transferred to Ayton. Now small business operate from the buildings at Low Green and has been designated a conservation area.