9th December 1980.
View of dilapidated buildings with some broken window panes. The stone buildings were once part of the Friends' School established at Low Green by the Society of Friends (Quakers) in 1832. The arched window, left, appears to belong to the meeting room for worship. Low Green is now a conservation area and the former school buildings house small businesses.