13th December 1976.
View from the north-east of buildings of Manor Farm during the process of demolition. The farm was built between the 15th and 19th centuries on land previous occupied by the medieval manor, which was in a state of dereliction by 1487. In the background on the right, is the farmhouse, while in the background left is Rothwell Parish Church.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.