View of the stone-built Highfield House, a Georgian style property located in Gledhow Lane. In 1881 it was inhabited by Christiana Campbell, widow of Alexander Campbell and mother of James and George Campbell who ran the Hunslet Engine Co. Ltd. in Jack Lane. George and his family lived in a neighbouring house called Rose Bank. This image possibly shows George, his wife Eliza and children, Elizabeth and George Alexander. Nowadays, Highfield House is addressed as number 15 Allerton Park and is occupied in 2009 by Dr Simon & Mrs Debra Fellerman.