20th March 2007.
View of Green Lane Dyeworks on Green Lane. Originally the site of Green Lane Mill built by Thomas Pratt in 1868, it was rebuilt in 1907 following a fire and taken over by Naylor Jennings Dyers and Finishers, who still occupy the site today (2008). Part of the site is occupied by other firms eg Premier Driveways, based in the low building in the centre. The tall chimneys dominate the area.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.