20th March 2007.
View of Green Lane showing Naylor Jennnings' Dyeworks in the centre, with the skyline dominated by the tall chimneys. Formerly the site of Green Lane Mill, built in 1868 by Thomas Pratt but destroyed by fire in 1906, it was rebuilt as a dyeworks in 1907. On the left is the new office building of Rawdon Park, advertising office space to let.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.