View of Morley Library on Commercial Street, seen from the car park of the Church Hall opposite. This branch was opened on 27th October 1906 and is now listed. To the left is a car park with behind this, an old industrial chimney and the rear of buildings facing onto Queen Street. The Town Hall tower can be seen in the background. On the right is Little Lane.