View of Cape Mills located at Farsley Beck Bottom, taken shortly before the chimney was demolished. The mills had manufactured cloth for military uniforms since around 1800 and were occupied since 1813 by the Hainsworth and, in subsequent generations, the Gaunt families. The mills are now the site of Cape Mills Industrial Estate.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.