Aerial view of Harewood House and grounds taken in the August of 1953. It shows the terrrace which was laid out on a former grassed field in the 1840's by Sir Charles Barry (1795-1860). The terrace was on two levels and featured several marble statues and a central fountain.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.