leodis logo

Leeds City Council

Open archives compliant site

Supported by BIG Lottery Fund

Enrich UK Lottery Fund

Harewood House

Harewood House
August 1953. Aerial view of Harewood House and grounds taken in the August of 1953. It shows the terrrace which was laid out on a former grassed field in the 1840's by Sir Charles Barry (1795-1860). The terrace was on two levels and featured several marble statues and a central fountain.

User Comments:
This photograph cannot be purchased due to copyright restrictions.