View of The Green from the south - east. The building on three storeys in the background is the Church House which dates from the 18th century. In the background, right, the parish church of St. Wilfrid can be seen. This is from a watercolour by local resident Fred Swaine, (1858 - 1942).
Copyright Fred Swaine.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.