leodis logo

Leeds City Council

Open archives compliant site

Supported by BIG Lottery Fund

Enrich UK Lottery Fund

Green (The), view from the south - east from a watercolour by Fred Swaine (1858 - 1942)


Green (The), view from the south - east from a watercolour by Fred Swaine (1858 - 1942)
Description:
Undated. View of The Green from the south - east. The building on three storeys in the background is the Church House which dates from the 18th century. In the background, right, the parish church of St. Wilfrid can be seen. This is from a watercolour by local resident Fred Swaine, (1858 - 1942). Copyright Fred Swaine.

User Comments:
This photograph cannot be purchased due to copyright restrictions.