View of Calverley House from a watercolour by local artist Fred Swaine. Calverley House was occupied by the Horsfall family at the time of the 1841 Census. The house is located east of the village on the edge of woodland.
Copyright Fred Swaine.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.