20th November 2007.
View of Kippax Branch Library at the junction of Leeds Road, on the left, and Westfield Lane, on the right. This library was opened on 15th November 1973, replacing the old library which had been housed in converted shop premises at no.13 Cross Hills since 1948.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.