Undated view of Yorkshire College buildings on College Road (now University Road), probably taken around 1894. The architect was Alfred Waterhouse. In 1904 the Yorkshire College was granted a royal charter to become the University of Leeds and these buildings are now the Edward Baines Memorial Wing of the University.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.