View of Garden House in Osmondthorpe Lane, a large detached brick-built house, Georgian in style. It is believed to have been demolished in the 1930s. Garden House was at one time occupied by Dalby Williamson, poultry breeder. (As listed in the Kelly's Directory of Leeds for 1932.)
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.