Image shows part of a memorial in Lawnswood Cemetery, off the West side of Otley Road. In the background an angel holds a torch aloft in a kneeling position. The statue in the foreground is holding a jar. The chapels at Lawnswood Cemetery were designed by George Corson between 1870 and 1876 and the Crematorium was a later addition of 1905. Lawnswood Cemetery opened in 1875.