View of the Old Rectory on The Green, the former vicarage to St. Oswald's Church which dates back to 1601. Now a listed building, it has been converted into a private residence, having been sold at auction in 1978. A new vicarage has been built further along the Green.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.