leodis logo

Leeds City Council

Open archives compliant site

Supported by BIG Lottery Fund

Enrich UK Lottery Fund

The Green, the Old Rectory


The Green, the Old Rectory
Description:
Undated. View of the Old Rectory on The Green, the former vicarage to St. Oswald's Church which dates back to 1601. Now a listed building, it has been converted into a private residence, having been sold at auction in 1978. A new vicarage has been built further along the Green.

User Comments:
This photograph cannot be purchased due to copyright restrictions.