View of the old Rectory, the former vicarage to St. Oswald's Church, situated on The Green. It was built in 1601 for Robert More, then vicar of Guiseley. A listed building, it has now been converted into a private residence, having been sold at auction in 1978. A new vicarage, situated further along The Green, has been built to replace it. This photo probably dates from before 1967.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.