Image shows a close-up of the projecting clock at second floor level on the front elevation of York Road Libary & Public Baths. The building opened in 1904 on the southern side of York Road and is now Grade II listed. The clock, which is carried on a console bracket, was made by William Potts & Sons, watch and clockmakers, and goldsmiths of Guildford Street, 19 & 21 Cookridge Street and Alexander Street. The clock was set in motion on 23rd August 1904, but has not been keeping time in recent years. The mechanism is a Gravity Escapement designed by Lord Grimthorpe, Sir Edmund Beckett (Edmund Denison).