23rd March 2008.
View of All Hallows Church from the south side showing the south porch, left, and the west tower which dates from Anglo Saxon times. The porch conceals the Norman south doorway which has beakhead and chevron carving. The doorway was re-positioned at a much later date. At the right hand side, the building dates from 1724 when Lord Bingley added seating for his family and himself. This was called the Bingley Chapel but later became the vestry. The addition with chimney is more modern.