View of Bramhope Crossroads, the junction of Church Hill, Eastgate, Moor Lane and Old Lane. The area is known as The Cross, after the lantern and signpost in the centre which was built in 1876 and directs travellers to Cookridge, Leeds, Otley and Bradford. A cart pulled by two horses can be seen beside the Cross.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.