View of a detached house in Tinshill Lane, number 128, known as Rylstone. It was built in 1926 by Robert Wood for Fred and Elsie Wigglesworth at a cost of £675. The design was a similar specification to four other adjacent houses, and it shared a drive with number 126. A portion of land adjacent to Tinshill Lane was dedicated to road widening in about 1939 in exchange for a stone wall. This was carried out after the war.