30th August 1939.
View of a pair of semi-detached houses at the corner of Easterly Road and Arlington Road. On the right is no.1, Arlington Road, the home of William Dodgson & Son, funeral directors, while the left one of the pair is numbered 93 Easterly Road. Just visible on the far left is part of no. 91.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.