30th August 1939.
View of Lawrence Road showing a pair of semi-detached houses. No. 76 is on the right and no. 78, the home of W & R. Grassham, joiners and undertakers, in the centre. To the left, the road turns the corner into Easterly Road, with the side of no. 198 visible.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.