View of Cottingley Hall facing south, taken in the 1930s when it was being used as a farm. Two women stand in front of the doorway. The old hall, which was named in records going back at least as far as 1556, was demolished in 1947 and the site is now occupied by the Cottingley Housing Estate.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.