17th April 1905.
View of East Street, on the right, by the junction with Steander. A notice for Frederick Dyson's Steander Foundry is seen on the wall of the building on the corner. This was situated further along Steander off the picture to the left. The area was scheduled for improvement and the buidings pictured were due to be demolished. Two workmen can be seen.