Image shows the double decker pulpit within Farnley Hill Methodist Church. The church, dating from 1827, is situated in Stonebridge Lane. It is Grade II listed and is Leeds' oldest surviving methodist church. At the time of this photograph (1997) the church was celebrating its Bicentenary, with regard to the opening of the former church building in 1797.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.