View of Harrogate Road showing tram no.1, appropriately following route no.1, bound for Headingley via Sheepscar. Chapel Allerton Methodist Church is in the background on the left, while on the right are Thrift Stores and George Stephenson, butcher. The No.1 tram, here advertising 'Cremalt, the teatime dainty' and Melbourne Ales, is a Chamberlain built between 1925 and 1928.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.